The Panamera Turbo S Executive is the most powerful and luxurious Panamera model.
It features a twin-turbocharged 4.8 liter V8 engine with 550 horsepower and 553 lb-ft of torque. The Panamera Executive also has an extended wheelbase that adds 5.9 inches of rear legroom.
Standard features include adaptive air suspension, 20-inch wheels, heated and ventilated front seats, a Bose audio system, and navigation.
- The Porsche Panamera is available in three trim levels: standard, Turbo, and Turbo S Executive. The Turbo S Executive is the most expensive model, so the price should be a key consideration when comparing this car to its competitors.
- It also has the best fuel economy of any Porsche sedan, at 21 miles per gallon on a highway. The Porsche Panamera is also available with a four-zone automatic climate control system and a power rear sunshade.
- Its sport seats have 18-way adjustability, and the optional technology includes touch-sensitive controls on the center console. While the touch-screen system looks like the Apple center console, the controls are difficult to operate while driving.
Porsche Panamera Review
The 2019 Porsche Panamera Turbo S is a car with a lot to offer. With a powerful V-8 engine, it can carve corners and cruise the highway in comfort. And, while it’s quite expensive, it also has a roomy trunk and a lot to offer in comfort and convenience.
But, despite its expensive price tag, the Panamera Turbo S does have some major advantages over its predecessor.
The interior of the Panamera bears a resemblance to the 911. Its classic five-ring instrument cluster features a central tachometer, speedometer, and multifunction display.
The Porsche Panamera’s dashboard is elevated, adding a sporty ambiance.
And the front seats have room for big adults. But even if this isn’t the best car for your needs, the Panamera Turbo S is still a worthy contender for a luxury car.
There are a lot of features available on the Panamera, including the optional Sport Turismo package. But it’s the turbo model that stands out with the best-in-class interior comfort.
- The Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive Review highlights the many upgrades available.
- While the base model lacks standard features, it does come with a wide range of optional upgrades.
- A leather-covered steering wheel, heated and ventilated seats, four-zone automatic climate control, power rear sunshade, and an upgraded infotainment system.
- The touchscreen system on the center console looks like an Apple product, but it is difficult to operate while driving.
Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive Specs
If you’re looking for Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive specs, you’ve come to the right place. The 2023 model features a 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Gas engine that produces 620 horsepower and 604 lb-ft of torque.
Its wheelbase is 122 inches, and its Ground Clearance is 5.0 inches. In addition, it has a 6-speed automatic transmission and an 8-speed manual transmission.
In addition to these features, the Panamera Turbo S Executive is equipped with Porsche’s famous Porsche safety features, which protects the car from the elements and maintains a high level of safety.
Standard features for the Porsche Panamera include a large center console in the rear compartment. This feature includes a 12-volt socket and preparation for the cooling chamber.
Other features include rear folding tables and Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment, which comes standard with two multimedia players, display consoles, and wireless infrared headphones.
With all these features, you’ll find it easy to travel in style while enjoying the view of the world.
The Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive offers ample space for 4 passengers. The cabin is spacious, and the seats are adjustable in numerous ways.
The seats in the back can be lowered or raised to accommodate taller drivers.
In addition, executive models come with eight-way power-adjustable seats, individual climate controls, and satellite radio. Despite the many upgrades, the Panamera Turbo S Executive is not the fastest car on the road, but its comfort is still top-notch.
The Turbo S Executive trim of the Porsche Panamera is the highest-level model of the Panamera, limited to 100 units worldwide. It debuted at the 2014 LA Auto show, and carries a price tag of $263,900.
- The Porsche Panamera Turbo S has a 12.3-inch touchscreen that’s difficult to use, but it does come standard with navigation and Android Auto.
- It also has Apple CarPlay and wireless Apple CarPlay. The Panamera Turbo S has a digital gauge cluster.
Its center console is similar to the Apple center console, but it’s more difficult to operate while driving. It’s a very nice-looking interior, but it has too many buttons and a lackluster user interface.
Porsche panamera 4 e-hybrid 2022
The new Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid 2022 is a hybrid version of the legendary sports car. This new model offers fuel efficiency and reduced emissions while still allowing the driver to experience its power and speed with ease.
- The hybrid model is only available in a 50-mile range and uses an electric motor only. The base model, Turbo Sport Turismo, features a 4.8-liter V8 engine with 680 CV.
- The PHEV tech allows the engine in the Panamera to operate without fuel. It uses an electric motor that produces more power when combined with the gasoline engine.
- As a result, the electric motor can increase the overall performance and efficiency without affecting the brakes.
In this way, the Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid can reach 62mph in 4.4 seconds and can drive for 33 miles on electricity alone.
The exterior of the new Porsche Panamera is the same as the previous model, but features a more aggressive look. Integrated daytime running lights and bigger air intakes add drama to the Porsche Panamera’s profile.
At the rear, the new Panamera’s rear lanterns are redesigned to give the car a more aggressive look. The new Porsche Panamera is still the same classic, but the changes make it more sporty than ever.
How long does a Panamera hybrid battery last
The Porsche Panamera hybrid battery should last at least eight years. If the car is used on the highway, its battery may even last for up to ten years.
The same goes for the Cayenne S E-Hybrid’s battery, which should last at least four years.
Ultimately, the hybrid battery in a Panamera should last six years or more.
The Porsche Panamera hybrid is more than capable of returning impressive fuel economy, so it’s important to drive carefully and keep it charged to get the best performance.
The electric motor is the same as in the standard Porsche car, but its battery is larger and has modern cell chemistry. It can support up to 39 miles of purely electric driving.
While the battery pack does not last as long as its gasoline-powered counterpart, it is still capable of returning impressive fuel economy and a great deal of power.
The Porsche Panamera battery can last anywhere from three to five years. The battery must be checked frequently for voltage drops, and it must be replaced when it reaches its limit. Vehicle batteries typically carry 12 to 13 volts.
High-performance batteries may carry higher voltage. When the battery is old, it can be difficult to start the car again. Fortunately, Porsche offers free multipoint inspections at their Porsche of Greenville service center.
How much does it cost to replace hybrid battery?
Replacing the hybrid battery in a Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $6,000 depending on the make and model of the vehicle.
- The average cost of replacing the battery depends on the type of battery used in the vehicle and where it is located. Some vehicles, such as the Porsche Panamera, also need related repairs.
- Because hybrid vehicles have internal combustion engines and electric motors, the battery has to be replaced after 8 years of use.
- The price of replacement also depends on the mileage and whether or not the other major components in the car are failing as well.
- In case of a hybrid vehicle, the fuel consumption will be around 22 mpg combined. The same goes for an electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid.
- In the Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive, the gas mileage drops by one mpg.
On the other hand, the hybrid Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is capable of achieving 48 mpge. The gas-powered version of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S uses premium gasoline.
The Porsche Panamera is an exceptional sports car, offering excellent straight-line acceleration and a high level of refinement. Its athletic proportions and clear contours make it a highly capable grand tourer and canyon carving car.
Whether you’re in a sport or a grand touring mode, the Panamera will leave you feeling pampered. Its powerful muscles provide a comfortable ride and excellent handling, making it one of the best-equipped cars in its class.
Buy Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive in Miami from PorscheTrend.com. Porschtrend is the number 1 Porsche dealer in Miami. If you’re looking for a great deal on a used Porsche Panamera, check out PorscheTrend selection of certified pre-owned models.